CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love snow and I love Winter!

This morning we awoke to about 2" of beautiful, fluffy white snow! I adore snow and always enjoy the *first* snow of the season. I love to look out in our yard and see all white, before the dogs have made tracks all over.

There is something so magical about snow. It covers a dead and ugly lawn with a perfect pure layer of beauty. The trees are now all white too, and when the sun shines it looks like little diamonds.

How can you not love snow, and Winter? I do!

Let It Snow...Let It Snow...Let It Snow!

PS....I know I changed the backround AGAIN but I just couldn't resist with the new fallen snow...I think the blue is really peaceful! :-)

5 comments:

Dominic said...

I also love the snow! The only thing has been hapenning in Pittsburgh is gross slush, though :( Yeah, vegan! I never liked meat really so that would be really easy to give up. My biggest downfall is milk and cheese. I am going to try some milk substitutes like almond and rice milk. I am hoping I can live without cheese as well. Did you know we are the only species in world that 'thinks' we need to drink the milk of other animals? No other animal does it. The dairy industry is giving us false messages with how it builds strong bones and what not as well. And guess what? With all of the added antibiotics, the calcium is actually diminished to a small amount. How messed up is that?!

Nat said...

yay!! Look at your snowy background!! <3

I love the pictures

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Glad you are enjoying the snow. If I can find a way to work it the next time it snows here I will just have them ship it over to you.

It's dreay with a little rain today. The leftovers from our last snow are almost gone.

T

Dominic said...

Heh, I'm a bit sketchy about soy cheese but I'm willing to give anything a try. I'm just trying to find good sources of protein to make sure I get an adequate amount. I'm mixing natural whey that ordered with rice or almond milk and seeing how that tastes. Going to make some smoothies, too. I am definitely going to stock up on vegetarian baked beans (which are vegan.. wierd) and nuts and nut butters. I am going to attempt to make a grocery haul video if time permits. I have a lot due for tomorrow, but then again I could always make it tomorrow after work! So with that being said, look forward to a video!

Unknown said...

I sure miss snow. Here it is very green in the winter.
Love the snow pictures and the new background.