CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Monday and I did get sick yesterday.....it was the beginning of strep (I'm pretty sure) I started drinking (Tazo Green Tea) I swear that stuff is MAGIC.....and today I feel better. Still stuffed up but sore throat is gone....YEAH! I am still cold and a little achey, but I know with rest I will good as new tommorrow......

I tracked in my notebook and since it's three day now I am just going to start up tracking tommorrw.....I didn't eat nearly enough calories yesterday and today because I just didn't have a appetite...so my calories were actually pretty low and I tried to eat well...but also I was eating what sounded good at the time...

I hope this post finds you happy and healthy~

Karla (((((HUGS)))))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you came down with a bug.
Hope your feeling better.
Take care

Unknown said...

Feel better soon, Karla!!!

Dominic said...

I know how it is! Stay strong and get better!

Jennifer said...

I will be reading your blog, darlin! I certainly hope you are feeling better!

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Luv yas,
Jenn (MMMH)