CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Healthy Creations For Today

This is the Lo Fat Granola that I made today, I will never spend $3-$4 a lb. at the health food store for granola ever again.....easy and wonderful! Oats, Flax Seed, Wheat germ, Honey, Coconut, Cranberries, Orange and Cherry Crasins, Pecans and Walnuts 230cal per 1/2 cup! YUMMY!





Pumpkin Soup...totally easy and super healthy! It is delish!















The Orange Juice I made this morning! I juiced about 8 oranges and got approx. 36 oz. of fresh juice no sugar added! YEAH!






2 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

The Granola looks good. I would have to leave out the coconut but otherwise I like all the ingredients. I have never enjoyed coconut.

Oh, yea, I am still holding you accountable for your 12/31 goal.

T

today's word verification is:
permet

Dominic said...

You are doing AMAZING Karla, keep up the great work. It turns out that I've been eating 35 points on WW, and my doctor said ~ 1500 would be bare minimum for good weight loss. That's nearly 400 calories more in WW points! I'll be cutting down and following a more natural plan you are. I know we are going to find our way to finally get rid of the buldge! Have a wonderful day!