CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 Days of *Clean* Eating

Today, is my 3rd day of eating *clean* and basically unprocessed and I cannot tell you how much better I feel already. Here are some things I have noticed after just 3 days:

I do not feel tired
I have lots of energy
I cannot believe how satisfied I am (whole food really sustains you for a longer period of time)
I am seriously having to remind myself to eat
I feel in control
I don't feel bloated
I am not nearly as irritiable

I am going to begin tracking my food on this blog starting on Monday, I will also include pictures and videos that are relivant.

I will also at times include posts/pictures/videos about my life that I feel might be entertaining.

~Please follow me on my journey~

0 comments: