CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, today is my birthday! I do not feel a day over 29.....lol!

Today, started early...I woke up at 5:45 A.M. and couldn't sleep anymore. I decided to just get up and start my day. I am always glad when I wake up early because I feel like I have so much more of my day! :-)

So far it's only 8:25 A.M. and I already got the best birthday present ever...I lost 2 lbs. in the last few days of following a whole, unprocessed eating plan.

For me, I feel that processed food is toxic and it's been what has been holding me back from losing weight and truly feeling healthy.

We will be going out for lunch or dinner today for my birthday and I will eat what I want but I will be more choosey when I make my selection today. Even though it's my birthday, the best gift I can give myself is putting healthy food in my body!

Take care! Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

candyishmakeup said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dominic said...

Happy birthday!

Lost said...

Happy Birthday!! and congrats on loosing 2lbs!! i hope your break from youtube is a short one.. i already miss your videos =(

Drika said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

in brazilian lenguage: Feliz Aniversário!!! rsrsrsrs