CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Milk in a Glass Bottle AMAZING/Whole Wheat Tortillas YUM

This Pizza was AWESOME!
I will make it again, it was so flavorful I didn't even miss the meat! YUMMO!






Locally Produced Milk with No Hormones that I have been drinking! IT's very good!

The most fabulous Organic Whole Wheat Tortillas I found I would pick these over white flour tortillas any day...they were $3.99 for 10.



















Breakfast:
Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal 190 cal 5 fiber
8 oz. Skim Milk 80 cal

Soy Yogurt (Cinnamon Buns) 160 cal 3 fiber
Sugar in the Raw 2 tsp for tea 30 cal

Lunch:
Chicken Taco
Whole Wheat Organic Tortilla 140 cal 3 fiber
1/2 Avocado 80 cal 4.5 fiber
4 oz Chicken Breast 120 cal
Tomato
Mozz. Cheese Ball 1 oz. 80 cal
Black Beans 1 oz. 25 cal

Sugar in the Raw for Tea 30 cal
Raisins 130 cal 2 fiber
Banana 80 cal 4 fiber

Dinner:
Pizza at Top of page
Made with Whole Wheat Crust
Sauce
Spinach Onion
Roma Tomatos
Feta Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
3 slices
500 Cal 4 Fiber
2 tsp Sugar in the Raw for Chai Tea 30 cal
Total: 1675 Calories 24 grams Fiber

2 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

I think your blog is a great idea. I will be watching.

Terry
today's word verification is:
weerylat

Dominic said...

You are doing great! Keep up the good work.