CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

I ate within my calories on Sat/Sun but didn't track here.....I wrote it in my notebook!

Today:
2 eggs scrambled 140 cal
1 oz. Mozz 80 cal
Fuji Apple 80 cal 2 fiber
8 oz. skim 80 cal
380 cal/2 fiber


Chicken Tacos
2 whole wheat organic shells 280 6 fiber
1 oz. black beans 25 cal .5 fiber
Chicken 4 oz 120 cal
tomato
1/2 avocado 80 cal 4.5 fiber
1 oz Mozz Cheese 80 cal
585/965 cal 11/13 fiber

1/2 cup Black beans 110 cal 7 fiber
2 T Lite Sour Cream 35 cal
salsa
1/2 acorn squash 115 cal 4.5 fiber
3 tsp brown sugar 45 cal
1 T butter 120 cal
425/1390 cal 11.5/24.5 fiber

YEAH.....I got over 20g fiber today! I always feel better when I eat higher in fiber! :-) I may not be quite done for the evening...I have some calories for a snack tonight in case I need it but I may be OK with just some Chai tea/or some green tea!

I hope you had a beautiful day! IT is super cold here, and colder because if the snow! I have had the fireplace lit all day and it has been nice and toasty in here......I was off work today!




5 comments:

Lost said...

the pics are so beautiful! your so lucky to have a white christmas. you seem to be doing well on food intake good job!

oh karla ive been meaning to ask you (idk if u check YT anymore) but i havent dyed my hair in over a yr so its grow out and its naturally dark blonde and the ends are now a reddish brown(faded color) id like to try going red(strawberry blond i guess its called) but with a semi or demi do you think its possible? what steps would i take?

Anonymous said...

Great morning start!

Dominic said...

Great start. Hope the rest of your day is equally as good!

Dominic said...

I want to try squash but they are kind of expensive around here. Even though they are technically in season, $4 still seems pretty expensive. Oh, and soy milk. Apparently it's high in estrogen and not to good for men. I don't want big boobs, lol. I am going to try almond milk and see how that goes over.

Unknown said...

Your food choices has good protein in them as well as fiber. Good job.

I just might have to cook me some chicken tacos. Yours sound yummy.