CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!


Hey all.....

I am sorry I haven't been posting, it has been super busy and I have been busy at the salon making everyone beautiful! I hope that you and your family are having a beautiful Christmas and enjoying time with family and reflecting on the birth of Christ (which is why we are all here)

Holiday time is very hard with food and I have not been too food with eating as of late.....but I got back on track (semi) yesterday and am at least eating partly healthy and drinking lots of water~ I weighed yesterday and had gained 3#, which sucks but I think alot is water weight because I have had lots of salt. But, in the grand sceme of things I usually gain 10-12# over the holidays so I know I can lose that pretty quickly especially since I need to get back to the gym.....(no excuses)

I hope you are all doing well...off to read some blogs! Merry Christmas!~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Unknown said...

Wish you could make me beautiful.
Merry Christmas

Dominic said...

Enjoy the holiday season, only comes around one time a year!

I hope you are safe and have a great time. I know that we are going to take 2009 by storm, so watch out people!

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas Day. Soon we will be able to get back on our schedules and make some real progress during the first quarter of 2009.

Terry

1hotcosmo said...

Many Blessings Karla,this CHRISTmas and the comming new year!