CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Breakfast Burrito: This was great I loved it!
1 egg scrambled 70 cal
1 WW flour shell 140 cal/6 fiber
sauted together:
1 oz. black beans 25 cal/.5 fiber
tomato, green pepper, minced onion
1/2 oz Mozz Cheese 40 cal
sour cream 1 T 17 cal
292 cal/6.5 fiber

Chicken Taco:
1 WW Flour Shell 140 cal/6 fiber
Tomato
1/2 oz. mozz cheese 40 cal
2 oz. Black beans 50 cal/1 fiber
2 oz. chicken 60 cal

1/2 cup Vanilla Soy Yogurt 90 cal
1/4 cup Granola 115 cal/3 fiber
495/787 cal 10/16.5 fiber

Apple 80 cal/2 fiber
80/867 cal 2/18.5 fiber

4 oz. Chicken 120 cal
1/2 cup black beans 110 cal/7 fiber
2 T. Lite Sour cream 35 cal
Banana 80 cal/4 fiber
1 cup mixed Berries 70 cal/6 fiber

415/1282 cal 17/35.5 fiber

I planned out my day this morning because I have to work later, I always do way better if I have everything tracked and written down, because it will keep me from snacking on things that I didn't plan on. It's essential for me to have all my snacks planned out or I will be hungry and go off plan!

I have a few extra calories for something extra tonight along with the banana and berries....more than likely it will be some Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal and skim Milk.....or some yogurt and granola!

I hope you have a beautiful day! :-) PS....check out my fiber for today! lol!

3 comments:

Dominic said...

You are going buck wild on fiber! Good job. Ugh, I don't think vegan is for me lol. I really want some cheese on my salad.. a greek salad just doesn't taste the same.

Anonymous said...

Great eats for the day! Definitely loving the black beans! I was wondering what to do with a can of black beans I had bought a month ago!

Yogurt and granola is a great combo - I top my plain yogurt with granola and some fruit. Simply delicious!

Anonymous said...

LOL that is a lot of fiber girl...