CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

HIVES...HIVES...HIVES...

Oh my, oh my, I hate hives...I have been absolutely miserable! It all started Saturday night...got a little better yesterday and then the worst Sunday night. I have had little or no sleep so I am seriously exhasted~ I did see my Dr. this AM and she gave me a Dose pack, that will stop the scratch/itch cycle. I am feeling better already~

I did however manage to stay within my calories for the weekend although I did not track on daily plate...I am back to tracking this AM...

I hope you all have a beautiful day, we are expecting a big, winter storm tonight through tommorrow so that is exciting~ :-)

7 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

At one time I was taking Niaspan and I started to have hives every night. It was really bad. They stopped as soon as I stopped the Niaspan.

I am glad you got something to get them under control.

T

Dominic said...

ooo I want a blizzard in Pittsburgh!

Unknown said...

Sure hope your feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Awh, I hope things turn out!
Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

think of you while you itch, feel better soon...Great job on staying in line w/ ur calories!! xoxo

Nat said...

Feel better Karla! I've never had hives but they sounds bad

Anonymous said...

Your house is dreamy...I LOVE LOVE LOVE wrap around porches and the blue color with the white snow. Just looks like a little slice of heaven to me :)