CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Good Morning.....I decided that I need to be tracking my food a little more carefully. One of my subscribers on You Tube checked out my blog after I mentioned not losing much weight after changing my whole way of eating. She said I may be getting too many carbs. SO.....I am going back to tracking on dailyplate.com! I will still be blogging here, it will just not be my food diary. I need to have somewhere to record my thoughts and feelings for the day, and that will be here.

You can find my food/exercise by searching for KarlaKayM on dailyplate.com.

Please do not feel pressured to check here and check there to keep track of me. I understand there are only so many hours in the day. I am only doing this because it's a great tracking system and it was working great so I am going back to it. Plus, it will also track my exercise also and it lays everything out in graphs ect. which I seriously love~

On the good side I weighed this morning and I was down 2# today. I was down to 228# then I bounced back to 230#....now I am back to 228# at least for today anyway.

Terry (Trboh) if you are reading this...I guess I am not making my goal for December 31st. My goal was to get to 204#. But I did not fail because I feel like I have made HUGE strides in my eating and have stuck with it. I started eating whole and less processed on November 13th. So, next Sat. it will be almost a month, and it has made a major difference on how I feel, act, and even carry myself. Someone asked me yesterday how much more weight I had lost..... So, I must *look* better! I do feel like it's so important when following a healthy eating lifestyle to be sure that you are tracking the *non-scale* victories along the way. Changing my eating is extending my life and *that* is the most important thing of all, now isn't it?

I hope you have a beautiful Friday! I will be taking all the lights back off theChristmas tree this morning as one of them has a short. I promise I did not say the *F* word at all last night after the whole tree went dark.....lol! (Yeah right!) There might be lots of swearing going on today....in fact you just might be able to hear me clear at your house! lol!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you realized the carb deal.
There are good and bad carbs as you know. The good ones come from fruits and veg, that leaves the bad ones in grains. They are so processed there isn't much left to them but the crap that keeps us fat.
That is why I no longer eat cereal of any kind, breads or desserts and most of all pasta, not even whole wheat, no rice or potatoes either.
Good luck to you, changing your eating habits takes along time to do.
If you would like a calorie and nutrient counter on your desktop check out the cronOmeter it's free.
You can enter your own recipes into it, daily weight, lots of cool things.
It can be saved as html and posted in your blog too.
It is good to have a record of what you have been eating, I look back at mine all the time.

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Of course I was reading. Let me know when you want me to create another yahoo reminder. You know I really like holding people accountable.

This has been a good eating week for me. My focus right not is just avoiding the devil sugar.

Terry

Dominic said...

Ha, don't worry Karla, you always get those moments when you just have to say f*** the world!