CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Monday~

First off...I did NOT get SICK.....YEAH! After being sick with the horrible stomach bug hubby is better and back to work today, he was sick for 5 days...and I mean REALLY sick.....
WHINING...
MOANING...
GROANING...
IRRITATING...
DRIVING ME NUTS......kidding. I did feel bad for him but it was getting old....lol! PS....Terry we did not get flu shots.

This weekend was Good and Bad.....it was a fabulous time shopping, socializing and such, but eating wasn't so great as it normally can be when company is in town. But I am pushing the restart button today!

Let's just say that when I saw a story on Fox News this morning that talked about *sugar* being as addictive as heroin...I seriously believe it. I may have been a bit like a junkie yesterday. *sigh*

Oh well, I am human...
I am imperfect...
I do forgive myself...
I cannot be alone with cookies...

Have a beautiful Monday, I will be here detoxing and staying warm by the fire because the high today is 6 degrees. YIKES~

4 comments:

Dominic said...

Lol, that quote!

I am glad you didn't get sick and that your hubby is feeling better. I too had an iffy weekend and today it's right back on track!

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't get sick!

Unknown said...

My mom got the flu shot about 1.5 - 2 months ago & came down with the flu last week. That seems to be happening more & more often lately. I'm thinking either they didn't make a good batch this year or it just isn't working like it use to. I didn't get it this year. We'll see what happens.

Sugar is very addictive but I imagine it is much easier to get off of than heroin. A week or two without sugar & you really don't crave it anymore & when you do consume it it tends to make you sick, but with heroin I imagine you always crave it.

Glad you haven't gotten sick yet. Keep taking those vitamins. I swear that is what kept me from getting really bad a couple of weeks ago. :)

Unknown said...

Yea, no flu for you.
I bet it was because of your healthy food choices. It really does make a difference.
I am the same with the cookies. We have a date night at a book store where we share a big oatmeal raisin cookie. We do this about 2 times a month.