CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

My husband has the flu

Yikes! I hate the flu...Gene has been sick for 3 days. He went to work but was feeling awful! It is the stomach flu too......ICK!

We were suppossed to have company arriving today, but they decided to stay at a hotel instead because they didn't want to get sick. They have kids and chose to not want the flu to run through their house.

I will be meeting them in about 30 minutes for dinner and shopping. We are going to Texas Roadhouse (I have never been) and this will be my ONE meal out for the week.

I must admit am starting to feel cold and achey so I sincerely hope I am not getting sick.....damnit~

I hope you had a great Friday~

((((HUGS))))

7 comments:

1hotcosmo said...

Karla,I realy hopE you don't get sick.It seems to be going around.My nephew had it,then my brother had it,then my neice had it and I'm babysitting tomarow.God knows I love those guys more than life itself,but I cant be sick.As I'm sure you know,CHRISTmas is super busy in the salon.TAKE CARE!

Dominic said...

I really hope you don't get sick as well, I mean, you just got over those hives! :X!

I've heard of that restaurant but have never been to one. Let me know how it is!

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't catch it too. And have a great time tonight!

Unknown said...

Sure hope you don't get the darn flu.

Anonymous said...

Hope dinner was great and you're not sick Karla...flu this time of the year sucks!

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Let's hope you can fight off the flu if it is after you.

Just wondering if you can share if your husband or you got a flu shot?

Enjoy your meal.

Terry

Unknown said...

I love Texas Road House. They have the best butter to put on the great rolls they bring you. Jerks!

I'm not really a margarita fan but they have the best frozen strawberry margaritas.

Have fun & stay well.